Skip to Content
AFP Information Center
Alternative Financing Programs (AFPs) are federally-funded programs which provide affordable financing options for the purchase of assistive technology devices and services. There are 33 AFPs in the United States and territories. Additionally, there are 8 states that have financing programs similar to an AFP but that are funded differently. Check the Program Directory to find your state program.
page was last updated:
- AFP Data Report for Fiscal Years 2009 & 2010 pdf word
Based on the data submitted annually to RSA, this compilation reports on the activity and successes of the Alternative Financing Programs for Federal Fiscal Years 2009 & 2010.
- AFP Data Collection Instrument - SF 662 (word)
This is the data collection instrument and instructions that Alternative Financing Programs use to report annual data.
Definitions of commonly found AFP terms.
- RSA-MIS Database: The Federal Database where a user can conduct ad hoc queries.
- Alternative Financing Program Data - Fiscal Year 2010
- Alternative Financing Data Fiscal Year 2009
- Annual Report to Congress - Fiscal Years 2007-2008 (pdf)
The most currently published Annual Report to Congress on the Assistive Technology Act Programs, including Alternative Financing Programs.