Skip to Content
Telework Resource Library
As part of the 2010 RSA Challenge to increase Telework loan volumes, we have assembled this collection of resources from programs across the country. See what others are doing to promote, strengthen and increase utilization of their Telework programs.
If you would like to contribute a document to this library, please contact us at email@example.com. Collaboration makes our goal possible!
Telework Top Performers Focus Group
NATTAP convened the top performing Telework programs for a series of calls to discuss what had made them successful. Their findings will form the basis for a series of teleconference opportunities to share strategies with the wider group.
Documents related to the Top Performers Focus Group:
- Publication: Findings from the Top Performers Workgroup (WORD)
This document summarizes and presents the results of the Top Performers in Telework Loan Programs Workgroup, as part of the Telework Loan Programs initiative of 2010. Five identified Keys to Success are detailed, and specific action steps and worksheets are provided for all program's use.
- First Call: Introduction and Marketing - Transcript (RTF format) MP3 (7 MB)
- Second Call: Partnerships - Transcript (RTF format) MP3 (9 MB)
- Third Call: Training and Supports - Transcript (RTF format) MP3 (6 MB)
- Fourth Call: Policies and Products - Transcript (RTF format) MP3 (6 MB)
- Fifth Call: Staffing – Transcript (RTF format) MP3 (6 MB)
Covering Telework, AFP and other activities
Tales of Successful Telework Entrepreneurs from around the country.
Telework Marketing Plans
Memoranda of Understanding
- We now have an MOU between an SBDC and a Telework program available. To request the document, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Planning Resources
- National Telework Webinar - To be held May 19th and 26th
Presented by NATTAP and the Washington Access Fund. The following are documents of use to programs participating in series.
Entrepreneurial Self-Assessment Survey (RTF format)
Produced by the Women’s Initiative for Self-Employment, this tool helps would-be entrepreneurs gauge how well self-employment may work for them.
- WATF Business Planning Curriculum Presentation (GRANTEES ONLY)
In this presentation, Kathy Gilman of the Washington Assistive Technology Foundation introduces a curriculum she has developed, aimed at helping start up home-based businesses write their business plans.
Transcript (RTF format) MP3 (18 MB) Curriculum Workbook (WORD format)
Other Borrower Support Services
MicroMentor.org - A resource that connects microentrepreneurs with mentors with experience appropriate to their business. Microenterprise development organizations can become an affiliate, and receive additional services such as outcome tracking.
Telework State Contact Lists
Listing Microenterprise Development Organizations, SBA Microlenders and AgrAbility or other agricultural contacts in each Telework state. (all in RTF format)
Directory of IDA Programs - A searchable database compiled by CFED
A note on privacy: Due to the sensitive nature of some of the documents shared on this page, several have been placed in the Grantees Only section of the AFTAP website, as noted. If you experience difficulty accessing the password-protected portion of the site, contact us at email@example.com.