News and Updates
- Summary of Listening Tour Calls
Summaries of needs from the statewide AT Programs, the Alternative
Financing Programs and the Telework Financial Loan Programs
Statewide AT Programs
- A Year in Review: FY 2009 Data for Statewide AT Programs and AFPs - October 4, 2010
Rob Groenendaal from RSA and Diane Golden from NISAT discuss the national data generated by statewide AT programs and AFPs this past year. They look at trends from FY 2007 to the FY 2009 data.
Transcript (RTF) MP3 PowerPoint
- RSA National Employment Conference – September 15-17, 2010 Arlington, VA
Resources from the AT and Job Accommodation Resources Panel, used at the Thursday Sept 16 session:
- Quality Indicator Final Drafts
We are looking for feedback on these two drafts of indicators. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AT Act Program 2010 Annual Conference – April 28-30, 2010 – Arlington, Virginia
- RESNA Catalyst Newsletters
- AT Program News
This news blog offers program features, stories of customers, hot technology items, updated calendar, and more.
- Strategies for Rural Outreach, November 2009 (RTF format)
This publication describes how some states are reaching remote and frontier areas with traveling demonstrations, mobile vans, and distance technology.
- AT Program News – Latest Edition
- Statewide AT Programs Chartbook:
State Level Data from the 2009- 2011 State Plans
This Chartbook contains several spreadsheets with information about State Level Activities from the 2009-2011 State Plans.
- The Assistive Technology Act of 1998 as amended
Public Law 108-364 amends the Assistive Technology Act of 1998 to support programs of grants to States to address the assistive technology needs of individuals with disabilities, and for other purposes.
PDF version RTF version
The National Assistive Technology Technical Assistance Partnership is a cooperative agreement between the U.S. Department of Education and RESNA. The grant (Grant #H224B050003; CFDA 84.224B) is funded under the Assistive Technology Act of 1998, as amended and administered by the Rehabilitation Services Administration, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services at the U.S. Department of Education.
This website is developed with grant funds. The information contained on these pages does not necessarily reflect the policy or position of the U.S. Department of Education or the Grantee and no official endorsement of the information should be inferred.