Skip to Content
- New Documents and Presentations
- AT Act Entities Directors Meeting and AT and Employment Summit held May 6-9, 2013
Presentations now available
- Financial Literacy Part I - March 19, 2013
This teleconference introduced loan program directors and staff to financial literacy as an option for loan programs. Kathy Gilman from Washington spoke about how financial literacy training has been successfully incorporated into AFP and other loan programs, and how this can strengthen the integrity and portfolio of a program.
- RSA Teleconference, February, 27, 2013
Rob Groenendaal and Brain Bard with RSA conducted a teleconference for Statewide AT Act Programs to discuss common questions often asked about in the SF 425 and State Plan. In addition, this teleconference served as an open forum to ask Rob and Brain questions.
Note: RSA can only can only accept electronic submission of the SF-425 at rsa.ed.gov.
MP3 Recording S-425 Form (PDF) SF-425 Instructions (PDF)
- 2013 Technical Assistance Plans for AT Act Programs
The RESNA Catalyst Project has finalized its TA Plans for AT Act funded entities for fiscal year 2013. These plans are created based on input from the programs and current trends in the fields of AT and disability.
- Data Submission for Fiscal Year 2012 (MP3)
A recorded conference call on data submission for all AFPs for Fiscal Year 2012, with Rob Groenendaal from RSA and Ken Schellenberg from the MIS available to answer specific questions.
- Overcoming Medicaid’s Most Common Reasons for Saying No to Durable Medical Equipment Requests: Turning a No Into a Yes (WORD) (MP3)
Diana Straube and Jim Sheldon of the National AT Advocacy Project present on Medicaid funding, and how to avoid common causes for denial.
Small Investment-Big Savings: A look at how vocational rehabilitation agencies save money by partnering with their statewide AT program (WORD)
Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies are finding that working with their statewide AT Act programs can save them funds. This publication describes how Vocational Rehabilitation agencies have realized big savings by partnering with four statewide at programs.
- Additional Publication Resources
- Quality Indicators for Alternative Financing and Telework Loan Programs
This document contains essential indicators for a successful loan program. Programs are encouraged to use these markers to measure their own successes.