Skip to Content
New Statewide AT Directors Orientation Modules
Module Three: Program Management
Under the Assistive Technology Act of 1998 (AT Act), as amended, statewide AT programs are responsible for planning, administering, overseeing, and carrying out responsibilities of the statewide AT program grant.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe how to plan and administer management responsibilities for the State Plan and Program Review as part of the statewide AT grant.
- Describe what a state plan is and how it is developed.
- Describe what a RSA program review is, the various components of a program review, and the responsibilities a statewide program has in a program review.
This Module has three parts:
- Overview of Statewide AT Program Management (PowerPoint)
PowerPoint overview explaining Statewide AT Program Management.
- State Plan - (State Plan requirements are currently being revised and new instructions will be available in fall 2011.)
- State Plan Instructions (Word)
This document provides the instructions for completing the State Plan that covers the activities of Statewide AT Programs for Federal fiscal years 2012 (October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012), 2013 (October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013), and 2014 (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014).
- Statewideness & Comprehensiveness-Partnerships and Outreach-(Information to come)
- Statewideness Resources on RESNA Catalyst Project Website
- Program Review