Skip to Content
New Statewide AT Directors Orientation Modules
Module Six: Data
Under the Assistive Technology Act of 1998 (AT Act), as amended, statewide AT Act programs must report data on state-level and state leadership activities for completing the State Grant for AT Program Annual Report. Program data can also be used to analyze program performance and plan program activities.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe what data need to be collected and reported.
- Describe how data need to be reported.
- Describe how data can be used to improve program performance and plan program activities.
- Identify data reporting resources.
This Module has five parts:
- Overview of Data Collection for Statewide AT Program (ppt)
PowerPoint explaining data collection and reporting requirements for the AT Act and Statewide AT Program requirements.
- Data Collection Instrument and Instructions:
- Annual Progress Report for State Grants for Assistive Technology: RSA 572 (word)
- Instruction Manual and Definitions for the Annual Progress Report for State Grants for Assistive Technology: Instruction Manual for RSA 572 (word)
- RSA Federal Management Information System (MIS):
- Link to MIS: http://rsa.ed.gov/index.cfm
- Statewide AT Program Data Submission Teleconference: MP3 presentation November 2011 with Rob Groenendaal and Brian Bard from RSA and Diane Golden from CATADA
- Using Data for Review and Improvement:
- Data Reporting Resources for Statewide AT Programs