Skip to Content
New Statewide AT Directors Orientation Modules
Module Five: Quality Services and Indicators
Under the Assistive Technology Act of 1998 (AT Act), as amended, statewide AT Act programs must provide a variety of assistive technology services consistently and in a quality manner.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe what quality services and quality indicators are.
- Identify how a statewide AT Act program can improve quality services by using quality indicators.
- Identify quality indicator tools and resources for statewide AT Act programs to achieve quality services.
This Module has two parts:
- Overview of Quality Services and Indicators for Statewide AT Programs (ppt)
PowerPoint explaining Quality Services and Indicators for Statewide AT Programs.
- Quality Services Resources for Statewide AT Programs